Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Today Not Just Another Day!

Hello! Today is not just another day, it a day that we give thanks for just to  see the bright sunshine, or you maybe where it is raining at this time. But let us take this time and give thanks. For there are those who will never feel the sun rays on the side of their face, and they can never taste the rain in the up coming summer showers. For there are some who did not get up when the sun rose, and the alarm ring out this morning.


                             Not much do I have to give

Not much do I have to give, Just my life and the way I live. And if only one word touch your heart, that you may hear about the greatness of HIS love. A love so sweet, a love so pure, and of a son's love that died for you and me.
I'm a long ways form where I should be, but as I look around I not where I was, The doors are wide open, and I'm free to be me. Knowing that my FATHER in heaven is watching oh so close over me.
So if you are there and feeling unloved know that GOD watching over you and know that you are loved.
So get up and start finding your way knowing at this time, today is not the day. So what we do form this day forward is up to us. So take this day, and know it is not  the day, and the best is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment