Friday, May 10, 2013

Can You See It!


                                                                                  ?  

Can you see it? It’s in the air,  Where did it come from? Why should we care?  

You can not see it! Yet it is there. We only feel it, It’s in the air.

It pass through time, from heart to heart. From mind to mind , from thought to thought.

Not near or far  can keep it away! When the time is right it comes our way.

 

Not very far away, sometime very close, It’s the first thing to arrive and It linger the most.

Where did it come from? Why  should we care? We only feel it, It’s in the air.

Where did it come from? Why is it here? All I know is while you are here,

My heart is very heavy and so are me fears!  Who am I to you   ????????  

 Pain!
It come in all  forms and season. To those of you who have never given birth, don't you hold your head down for there is a time and place for all things. Just because you have a not yet, does not mean a NO! 
 
For you see some of us feel a loss for other reason a time a place even this season. Yet all is not lost.
 
So hold on to that not yet, For no is not an end,.
Love will find away.

 Linda Craig                                             Ga.           Hello my name Linda Craig and this is my poem foe January 2013. As I write this I do so with a warm heart So many things are going on in the world today. From day to day we have so much lose on every side of our life.

So with the being said, let’s have a little fun with this hit me up on twitter at linda Craig.   Who am I to you ? And let’s give this poem a name! When you listen to the words!  What does it say to you!          

No comments:

Post a Comment