Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tears Do Stop, It Just Take Time!!!

Heart hurting can't take the pain if I start crying ,I may not stop again. How do you dream?  was one day asked!

I dream with my heart so filled with love given to me only by my Father above.

What do you dream, of a home so sweet, a land far away with unending peace!

Yes! that was almost a year ago now and the tears did stop. But the pain that cut so deep sometime still come to the top.

If I only knew then! What I came to know now, I would not ask myself how? When I should ask why? 

So if you ever get that feeling, that something is just now right! that is your enter soul speaking to you it's up to you to get it right!

So don't be like me, I played the fool at this game of life, I loss. 
The very thing I loved so dear end up paying the oddment cast.

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment