Sunday, January 20, 2013

So What's New!

Hey, It been a few day now or OK it's been  weeks and we haven't talk . So what's new. With me, I still haven't got back on track with this weight thing. I just can't  get the scale on my side. Hey, it hasn't gone up and that good.
 Hey! Is there any one else with a hard headed scale? lol. No really I doing all the right things and it's not moving.

And ??? the weather it's has been caz has it not. I loved every minte of it. For a minte I was thinking we were going to jump right over winter like we do the fall of the year. Is it just me or  it's like we are in the summer half the week and the ending we jump into cold weather. I mean hats, coats and the whole 9 yards of dress.

I like it when you meet me half way!

Let's Talk About It soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment